A Midsummer Night's Dream

Monday, August 22, 2016


BOHEMIAN ALLURE!  As Summer reaches its' conclusion, I wanted to take advantage of California's last bout of humid weather. Whenever I think of California, I conjure up images of palm trees swaying in the wind, watching sunsets on the beach with a live bonfire, taking a road trip through the desert in a convertible.... the list goes on. However, I also associate California with bohemian-like clothing. I can imagine a close group of girls dancing in a vast field at sunset in lace maxi dresses with feathers in their hair... but then again, that's just me, haha. So that thought inspired this look. Even though I am not in a maxi dress, I decided to pair this lace top with wide-legged pants from Forever 21. To give this ensemble a little something extra, I decided to take an old necklace from Limited Too and turn it into a headpiece. As for the news I have to share with you guys, I, unfortunately, have to make you guys wait a tiny bit more as things are being finalized!


// FOREVER 21 Pants (Similar Here) // CHANEL Sunnies (Similar Here) // ADRIENNE VITTADINI Bag // LIMITED TOO Necklace Worn as Headpiece // Bracelets from NORDSTROM // SEYCHELLES Heels // Necklace from MACY'S // Similar Top Here //


You Might Also Like

5 Comments