IfChic - Southerner

Monday, August 22, 2016


how to dress like a southern belle

Clothes that are practically free? Whoop Whoop! This Keepsake Divide Skirt was purchased with virtual coins/tokens on the IFCHIC website! Now some of you may be a tad bit skeptical about purchasing items from an unknown retailer, trust me, I've been in that same position, however, this website is safe - I always do my research before releasing any of my personal information online. IFCHIC is located in Los Angeles and carries many independent brands as well as well known labels. The average item costs around $100-$200 however, you can earn $180 towards purchases on the 24th of each month! That's right! All you have to do is create an account and click on rotating gold tokens that appear on random pages of the IFCHIC website. The catch? You can collect a maximum of $6 per day (for a maximum total of $180 each month) and you can ONLY use these tokens on the 24th of each month. So make sure you visit their page each day to collect your coins!

Once you place an order, IFCHIC ships your items off which come enclosed in a dust bag! Anyways, I've been eyeing this Keepsake skirt for quite a while so when the opportunity presented itself - I snatched it up. This skirt works well for a typical day out and embodies the femininity of a Parisian woman. I wanted this outfit to be as light as possible so my mom made this sweetheart bodice top for me to pair with this floral midi, pleated skirt! Use your tokens at the next #ifchic24 event on August 24th!!

Now location!! From the moment I laid eyes on this skirt, I knew I did not want a modern background. I wanted something vintage. I wanted something with a past. So what better location than the Mission Inn! Sure, the wedding reception and construction prevented access to certain locations but just look at this view! It's been around a year since Jonathan and I ventured to this place so we got a bit lost but exploring a beautifully haunted place? No biggie. Hope you guys like the pictures! Until next time!

how to wear a midi flower skirt

how to wear the keepsake divide blue skirt

springtime at the mission inn in riverside

how to make a diy bodice

how petite girls wear full midi skirts

vietnamese fashion blogger

what to wear for a tea date

how to look classy in a floral skirt

what to wear to the races

what to wear to a polo match

hamptons style

what to wear to paris fashion week

what to wear to a daytime party

what to wear to a birthday party

what to wear for a first date

what to wear for dinner with the parents

what to wear to a holiday party

how to dress to impress

girly fashion

// KEEPSAKE DIVIDE Skirt C/O IFCHIC // STEVE MADDEN Heels // DIY Bodice // CHANEL Sunglasses //

XO,
Adrienne

You Might Also Like

5 Comments