Vacation Mode

Tuesday, August 16, 2016


Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus_Bodycon_Neoprene Pencil Skirt_Neoprene Crop Top

BODY - CONSCIOUS GALORE! I typically avoid skin-tight clothing since I end up looking like a tightly packaged fruit cake or Gus from Cinderella but I actually felt good in this outfit! I bought my top and pencil skirt separately however, they ended up working well together - they're both made of neoprene material yet I found them comfortable to be in all day. It may not seem like it but these are very versatile pieces! This crop top can be worn by itself during Summer or layered with a button down for Fall. Also, this super tight pencil skirt from Clover Canyon can turn into a work appropriate piece by styling it with a silk tank or button down top!

I've been debating on whether or not I should do style/fashion Youtube videos but I've put it off for quite some time. Working my creative juices even more to make short segments sounds like fun but time is always an issue. With my impending move less than a month away, I will have to put it off until I settle into my new abode. I still can't believe I'm leaving Orange County! I honestly wanted to attend graduate school in San Francisco but the cost of everything ended up being too much. I know I would have loved living there - it's such a vibrant city... how could you ever be bored? They say you should live life without regrets but this is another school attendance situation I know I'll always regret. Everyone I know says La Jolla is great and I know the school has a fantastic record but I would love a change of scenery. Who knows. Maybe I'll be able to make a big girl decision by myself and move to the big city in the future - New York City, anyone? Until next time!

Adrienne Nguyen_Summer Fashion_Summer Style_Neoprene Crop Top_Zipper Crop Top_How to Wear a Crop Top
Adrienne Nguyen_INvictus_What to wear with a tight Pencil Skirt_CLover Canyon Floral Pencil Skirt
Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus_Pink and Green Outfit_BodyCon Outfits for Work_What to Wear to Work In the Summer
Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus_Petite Girl Fashion Blog_Vietnamese Fashion Blogger_Pharmacist
Adrienne Nguyen_Leaf Crop Top_Pink Crop Top_Nordstrom Style Blogger
Adrienne Nguyen_Fashion Blogger_What I Wore_OOTD_Summer Style_California Fashion Blogger
Adrienne Nguyen_Tropical Vibes_Vacation Hawaiian Vibes
Adrienne Nguyen_Lookbook_Summer Vibes_Beach Babe_How to wear a crop top with a pencil skirt

//  Pink Hawaiian Zipper Crop Top from NORDSTROM // CLOVER CANYON Tropical Pencil Skirt // STEVE MADDEN Nude Heels // CHANEL Sunglasses //

XO,
Adrienne

You Might Also Like

0 Comments