B&W Fringe

Tuesday, August 23, 2016


Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus_black and White Sheer Fringe Top with Black Quilted Leather Shorts with a Silver Zipper

A not so simple black and white outfit for a casual day out. It happened to be fairly cool so there was a faint breeze that was able to move the fringes on my top. Jonathan and I decided to get some air and we ended up on an empty stretch of beach shortly after. We broke the stillness of the neighborhood with my clicking boots and his camera's inconsistent shutter sound. We've been through this neighborhood multiple times though we never took the time to walk through the residential alleyways or walkways.

The silence around us was a nice escape from my fairly hectic life. After spending quite some time searching for a new place to call home, I finally found property in a quaint little neighborhood. I'll be moving by the end of the month so please bare with me if my posts become a bit irregular. I still have so much to do with the limited amount of time I have left at my current residence. Though I'm terribly heartbroken to leave a place I've called home for my entire life, change is good. It's actually bittersweet. I will share more details about what's actually happening in my life within future blog posts - keep an eye out for that.

Back to my outfit for this post... Not only do I love black and white clothing, I adore black and white photography. I used to take so many pictures but I now find myself only utilizing my iPhone camera. This isn't a negative thing though - the camera produces surprisingly raw images (I use an iPhone 6 for all my VSCO images). I do want to get back into photography with a DSLR. Once I procure a new camera, I'll post pictures of my travels right here! I'll end with a quote that's stuck with me since undergrad:


 When you photograph people in color, you photograph their clothes. But when you photograph people in black and white, you photograph their souls.
- Ted Grant (photographer)

Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus_Casual black and white outfit_california fashion blogger
Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus_Black Motorcycle Jacket _ How to wear a motorcycle jacket
Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus_What to Wear on the first day of school
Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus_What to wear with leather shorts
Adrienne Nguyen_Leather booties_Michael Kors
Adrienne Nguyen_Casual lunch date outfit ideas
Adrienne Nguyen_Simple black and white outfit ideas

Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus_Newport Beach
Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus_Orange County_Sheer Top
Adrienne Nguyen_UCSD Pharmacy
Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus_HOw to get into pharmacy school_califronia


// 3.1 PHILLIP LIM Medium Pashli Satchel // MICHAEL KORS Leather Booties // CHANEL Sunglasses // TWENTY ONE CHANGES Motorcycle Jacket //

XO,
Adrienne

You Might Also Like

0 Comments