Cherry Blossom

Friday, August 11, 2017


I immediately fell in love with this dress and I had to have it! However, I must say that it is IMPOSSIBLE to drive in. Unless you have someone else driving you around, I suggest you do something else to it... which is exactly what I did. The last picture demonstrates what the unaltered dress looks like. The sleeves are pretty long and I have this constant fear that if I sit down without scrunching the dress up, it will RIP. So to make driving and maneuvering around easier, I decided to use the two sleeves to form a bow that sits at the waist. Creative, huh? Until next time!




// MARCO SANTI Heels :: (Similar HERE// DIOR Sunnies (Similar HERE) // Z SPOKE ZAC POSEN Satchel (Similar HERE) // 

XO,
Adrienne

You Might Also Like

10 Comments

  1. I think i prefer it without the sleeves, looks better. but wow, what an amazing dress!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so chic! I like the look better with the sleeves!
    xx
    www.JuneWantsItAll.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. The dress is really lightweight and perfect for summer!

      Delete
  4. What a beautiful dress! Either way for me, they both look very chic!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous dress...loving the kelly green color :)

    Veloria in Velvet
    www.veloriainvelvet.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm beginning to love clothes in different shades of green!

      Delete