Downtown Vibes

Monday, August 14, 2017

Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus_Black Forever 21 Sweater Dress_Black and White V Neck Sweater Dress

I'm back to my regular outfit posts though I would love to move my blog into the direction of also incorporating lifestyle and travel. I mentioned it in the past but I did not realize how life as a student would rapidly consume me. I'm typically in front of the camera lens whenever I have a DSLR around however, I do snap a lot of pictures on my iPhone that I upload onto my VSCO. It's been one crazy summer and I cannot believe I start school in two weeks. From the numerous conversations I've had with upperclassmen, the second year of pharmacy is both a blessing and a curse. Why? Well, we have shorter days along with podcasts! One of the unique things about UCSD is that pharmacy students take courses with medical students during their second year. Which leads to the most common negative thing I hear. According to my colleagues, medical students typically regard pharmacy students as lower on the totem pole. I've seen and heard about this from a non-health professional patient's standpoint but to face this bias amongst healthcare providers? It's absurd. I'm excited for the school year to come and I'm hoping for the best. Hopefully there's no patronizing and all the stories I heard were isolated events.

Anyways, this outfit was actually taken in April 2017 for a day out at the Museum of Contemporary Art San Diego. I found this comfortable black and white sweater dress that kept me warm throughout the chilly day. Since Jonathan and I planned on walking around Downtown San Diego, I wore my platform sneakers ( Get these exact oxford platform sneakers here at ZAPPOS ). We ventured into Little Italy where we came across this Firehouse Museum. Although it was closed, it made for a great contrasting backdrop! I've explored quite a bit of Downtown San Diego... from Seaport Village to the San Diego Passport Agency Building but I still feel like a transplant in the area. There's always something new around the corner and the streets are filled with so much life (not to mention tourists) on the weekends. I'm slowly discovering secrets spots in San Diego and I can't wait to document and share them with you guys! Until next time!

Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus_SHELLY'S LONDON OXFORD EMMA PLATFORM SNEAKERS_What to wear with platform sneakers
How to wear platform sneakers with a dress_Adrienne Nguyen_Invcitus
San Diego Fashion Blogger_Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus_What to wear to School_Finals Look
What to wear to college_How to look cute during finals_Adrienne Nguyen_Invcitus
Adrienne Nguyen_California Fashion Blogger_Invictus_Black and White Striped Dress
Downtown San Diego Fashion Blogger_Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus_Firehouse Museum
How to wear a dress with sneakers_HOw to wear sneakers with a dress_Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus
         
// FOREVER 21 Sweater Dress // ZAC ZAC POSEN Mini Loren Crossbody // CHANEL Sunnies // SHELLY'S LONDON EMMA OXFORD Platform Sneakers (Exact ones//

XO,
Adrienne

You Might Also Like

2 Comments