Shoreline Village

Saturday, August 12, 2017


AN EVENING at Shoreline Village in Long Beach. It's a cute little village with an amazing view of the Queen Mary and lighthouses! I love cruising along the beach but this place was really humid and sticky! The entire village is decorated with colorful shops which reminded me of Jelly Belly Jelly Beans! There's also an adorable hat shop with really peculiar hats! 

As for the outfit, I've had this top for quite some time but never really wore it since I couldn't find a bottom for it! I opted for some blue shorts and added pops of color with yellow wedges and an orange bag! You can't go wrong with bright colors in the summer!





















// Zara Shorts // Seychelles Wedges // Charles David Handbag // Dior Sunglasses //

XO,
Adrienne

You Might Also Like

4 Comments

  1. Love the outfit. Your blog is great!!! I've followed you on bloglovin. I hope you will come visit my blog and follow back if you like it xx

    Marla
    www.trendstruck.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so pretty!:> Love this blog!

    Greeting from Finland,

    - Alice

    http://stylist-diaries.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete