Confetti Floral

Monday, January 04, 2021

Adrienne Nguyen_What to Wear with a Midi Pleated Skirt_Business Appropriate Summer Work Wear

I cannot believe how warm it still is in California! Different regions of the US are experiencing a drastic drop in temperature while it's still a cool 70 degrees here. I typically prefer layering up but I must say that I'm embracing the sunshine! I'll be posting a ton of summer/spring like posts while it's still warm out - see more on my IG (@adriennenguyenn) if you're not already following me there! I hope you all had a wonderful start to this new year! May 2021 bring us more positivity and allow us to get back to some sort of normalcy! Wishing you all the best! 

Adrienne Nguyen_Summer Corporate Looks_What to Wear to Work During Summer_Conservative Summer Fashion
Adrienne Nguyen_What to Wear to a Spring Party_Garden Party Ideas_Floral Pleated Skirt and Hot Pink Tank Top
Adrienne Nguyen_What to Wear with a Hot Pink Ribbed Tank Top_What to Wear with a Hot Pink Bow Belt_What to wear with Hot Pink and Red Tassel Suede Heels
Adrienne Nguyen_Colorblock Bold Outfit for Work_Spring and Summer Work Wear for the Corporate Woman_Petite Fashion Inspiration
// Zara Ribbed Hot Pink Sleeveless Top // J. Crew Midi Pleated Confetti Floral Skirt // Betsey Johnson Hot Pink Bow Belt // Diane von Furstenberg Red and Hot Pink Suede Tassel Heels //

XO,
Adrienne

You Might Also Like

2 Comments

  1. This is such a beautiful skirt!!! I love the prints, the pleats and the colours! I love your shoes as well. You look great!

    Life is a Shoe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to get more wear out of this skirt! Once the temperatures decide to take a dip in California, I plan on wearing lots of layers with it!

      XO

      Delete