Bohemian Wanderlust

Monday, January 11, 2021

Adrienne Nguyen_Bohemian Inspo_What to Wear to Coachella_Boho Vibes_College Fashion

I didn't think I would end up back at UCSD after graduation but here I am. Since in-person learning is on hold indefinitely, I decided to take advantage of a rarely empty space. I used to venture into this area on my way to campus to snap some pictures or to avoid everyone getting on/off buses. It's rarely crowded here though I did stumble upon two people in the midst of fencing practice for these pictures! This marks the second time I've worn this asymmetrical ruffle sleeve dress and I wanted to give it more of a bohemian vibe so I paired it with my suede booties and faux fur travel wallet! Anyways, I hope you're all staying safe!

Adrienne Nguyen_Bralette Dress Fashion_Floral Ruffle Asymmetrical Bell Sleeve Dress_Petite Fashion Blogger_Boho Blogger
Adrienne Nguyen_What to Wear with Suede Booties_College Boot Fashion_Spring Inspo_How to Style the Calpak Travel Wallet
Adrienne Nguyen_How to Wear Faux Fur and Suede in Spring and Daytime_Camel Suede Boots and Floral Dress
Adrienne Nguyen_Pink Floral Dress_San Diego Fashion Blogger_Petite Blogger Dress and Booties
Adrienne Nguyen_Boho Style Inspo for Petite Girls_
Adrienne Nguyen_UCSD Spots for Pictures_Girly Festival Inspired Looks
// Dolce Vita Perforated Suede Booties // Calpak Travel Wallet // 
XO,
Adrienne

You Might Also Like

0 Comments