Aubergine Fur

Monday, January 25, 2021

Adrienne Nguyen_Faux Fur Turtleneck with Floral Mini Skirt and Deep V Booties

A complete 180 with the weather this week! I believe it's time to bid farewell to warm temperatures in SoCal. Hello, rain and gloom ☔Since I'm still working from home, I am pretty excited for the rain! * Cue moody music and endless gazes out my window * I will now transition to posting more Winter appropriate attire starting with this look featuring my faux fur turtleneck sheer top and floral leather mini skirt. To keep with the color scheme, I paired this look with my faux fur handle bag and maroon deep v ankle boots.

Adrienne Nguyen_What to Wear with Plum Boots_Petite Winter Fashion Ideas_San Diego Fashion Blogger
Adrienne Nguyen_What to Wear on a Casual Date in Winter_Turtleneck and Miniskirt Outfit Ideas_Petite Fashionista
Adrienne Nguyen_Topshop Faux Fur Handle Leather Bag with Faux Fur Outfit and Leather Skirt and Booties_What to Wear to College
Adrienne Nguyen_What to Style with A Sheer Turtleneck_Gold Hoop Earrings_Flower Miniskirt Outfit Ideas
Adrienne Nguyen_What to Wear with a Red Turtleneck_Black and Red Turtleneck_What to Wear with a Floral Black Miniskirt

// Zara Faux Fur Turtleneck Top // Chanel Sunnies // Topshop Faux Fur Bag //

XO,
Adrienne

You Might Also Like

0 Comments