Prairie Girl

Monday, February 01, 2021

Adrienne Nguyen_How to Style a Flower Maxi Dress with a Denim Jean Vest and Black Combat Boots_How to Wear a Maxi Dress with Boots
Do you ever find yourself pondering about what life would be like if you lived in a parallel universe or could travel back in time? Maybe it's because I've watched The Sound of Music way too many times but I would love to run through an open field of grass, feel the wind through my hair and just be with myself and my thoughts. This outfit conjures up those feelings and I'm hoping I have the opportunity to venture out to parks this Spring for some much needed TLC with Mother Nature! However, with the pandemic raging on and the temperatures taking a dip, I'll be spending much more time indoors for now. I am thinking about setting up my tripod and taking pictures around the house... new moody concepts? Self-portraits? Possibly!

Adrienne Nguyen_How to Style the Free People Denim Jean Vest with a Dress_How to Style Denim with a Dress_Country Fashion
Adrienne Nguyen_Coachella Fashion Inspo_What to Wear to College_Boho Dress for College Students
Adrienne Nguyen_Bohemian Outfit Inspo_Petite Girl Boho Fashion Look_Asian Bloggers in San Diego_Flower Dress with Denim Vest
Adrienne Nguyen_What to Wear on A Breezy Spring Day_Flower Dress Outfit Ideas_How to Make Combat Boots Look Girly
Adrienne Nguyen_Girly Outfit with Combat Boots Ideas
Adrienne Nguyen_Zara Flower Dress_What to Wear to a Spring Concert Outdoors_Comfortable Travel Roadtrip Outfit Ideas

// Free People Denim Vest // Zara Floral Maxi Prairie Dress // Adrienne Vittadini Brown Leather Bag // Chanel Sunnies // Michael Kors Black Lace-Up Combat Boots //

 XO,
Adrienne

You Might Also Like

0 Comments