Milk Chocolate Boxy Jacket

Monday, February 08, 2021

Adrienne Nguyen_How to Style a Brown and White Outfit_What to Wear with a Brown Short Peacoat_Brown Floral Jacket and White Shorts with Boots Outfit

It was a pretty cold morning and I caught a case of the sniffles right as these pictures were being taken... Between my sneezing fits, I managed to be still for a few seconds to capture some shots of my outfit! Featured here is my brown boxy jacket that I pulled out from the bottom of my armoire! I keep finding lost clothing and I am not complaining! It's like pulling out new treasure without spending a pretty penny! To give this a more wintery feel, I combined this look with knee high shearling, suede and leather Ugg boots! Are you into boxy jackets?


// Abercrombie & Fitch White Shorts // Ugg Knee High Brown Suede Shearling Leather Boots // MCM Chevron Tote //

XO,
Adrienne

You Might Also Like

0 Comments