Persimmon

Monday, January 18, 2021

Adrienne Nguyen_What to Wear with a Long Orange Cardigan_Lightweight Fall Layers_What to Wear for a Casual Date

I must admit that I own a tremendous amount of clothes however, the one type of outerwear I do not have a lot of are long cardigans. These pictures don't do this cardigan justice since there's a shimmer to it in real-life. I created a casual look similar to outfits I wore any time I went out in 2020. I can definitely see myself switching out these heels for boots or flats so it could work for school! On another note, I plan on updating my Poshmark account with more things. It's a process though so it may take some time before new clothes pop up. Check it out here - Adrienne Nguyenn

With everything that has happened in 2020 and the chaos that has already occurred in 2021, maybe it's time for more thought provoking posts. I used to journal every day up until high school but my blog could potentially serve as my virtual journal. Until next time!

Adrienne Nguyen_White Dress Outfit Ideas for Fall_Business Casual Work Wear for Summer
Adrienne Nguyen_Basic Casual College Fashion_What to Wear to School_White Dress Petite Fashion Ideas
Adrienne Nguyen_Travel Outfit Ideas_Basic WorkWear_What to Have in Your Closet_MCM Tote Bag
Adrienne Nguyen_Fall Aesthetic Lookbook_Coach Heels and MCM Chevron Tote_White Dress for Fall
Adrienne Nguyen_Ann Taylor Long Orange Shimmer Cardigan with a White Sheer Dress_Ready for Summer Work Fashion_Corporate Chic
 // MCM Tote // Coach Caramel Heels // Ann Taylor Shimmer Open Cardigan //

XO,
Adrienne

You Might Also Like

3 Comments

  1. loving the color of your cardigan and your shoes! You're looking great!


    Life is a Shoe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you! I'm definitely feeling this sparkly cardigan!

      XO

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete