Christmas 2020

Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Adrienne Nguyen, PharmD - Merry Christmas 2020 - White Gold Inspo - Flocked Christmas Tree Decor - DIY White Christmas

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas - even if that meant spending time with loved ones virtually. It's been one hectic year and we all seek comfort in gathering with each other over the holidays but this year was just one where we had to opt out. I'm hoping that this time next year, we'll be able to gather without masks! 😷 Even though it was just my mother and I this Christmas, we still decorated the house! Check out the pictures below - they were all DIY! I'm sure I was flying high on spray paint fumes 😅 Stay safe and I wish you a Happy New Year! See you in 2021! 🎉

Adrienne Nguyen, PharmD - White Christmas Decorations Idea - DIY Sequin Ornaments - White, Silver and Gold Christmas Tree

Dining Arrangements 


ALMOST everything seen here was DIY! We got the big green wreath some time ago for a red and gold theme however, we had a white gold with a splash of silver theme this year. So I went to town with my white spray paint and artificial snow. Everything else is a product of my mom's craftsmanship! From the wreath decor, glitter cones, painted reindeer, table runner, placemats and candle holder... the list goes on!


Christmas Tree Decor


Everything seen here is also a product of my mom's handy art! All of the ornaments, cones, etc. We really do get into the Christmas spirit each year!


XO,
Adrienne

You Might Also Like

2 Comments

  1. Both looking fabulous!! And I love how you're both wearing amazing heels!! 😉

    Hope you had a great Xmas!!

    YouTube | Blog: Geekette in High Heels | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you, Natassia! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas as well!

      XO

      Delete