Lady Ophelia

Monday, December 07, 2020

Adrienne Nguyen_Black Lace Dress_What to Wear to a First Date_The perfect outfit for any occasion_what to wear with red boots

When you simply have nothing to wear, a black lace dress may be the perfect choice. Lace is subject to interpretation and I love how it can exude a delicate innocence or a sexy femme fatale persona. I own quite a few articles of clothing with lace fit for all sorts of occasions. I seldom wear body-conscious clothing and I often gravitate towards anything that can gain momentum with a slight breeze - this particular dress fits the criteria. I am fortunate to be living in a place that's warm 90% of the year so I took the opportunity to wear this dress out for a casual day of shopping. I dressed it down by pairing this dress with my red accessories: suede booties, shoulder bag and sunnies. 

I am always looking for new content for my blog so if you have any ideas, pharmacy or fashion related, please do not hesitate to message me.

Adrienne Nguyen_Red Boots with Black Lace Dress Outfit Inspo_What to wear to a Lunch Date
Adrienne Nguyen_Cute Black Lace Outfit Ideas_What to Wear for a Cool Autumn Day
Adrienne Nguyen_Petite Fashion Tips_Sheer Black Lace Dress with Red Suede Booties and a Red Handbag_What to Wear with your Little Black Dress
Adrienne Nguyen_What to Wear To a Work Party_Dressing Down your Lace Black Dress
XO,
Adrienne

You Might Also Like

0 Comments