Safari Adventure

Monday, November 30, 2020

Adrienne Nguyen_What to Wear to University_A simple crop top and dress combination outfit_olive green jacket
I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I gained a couple of pounds since I stuffed my face with pie and cake all weekend long... it's 2020 and I'm getting my Winter body ready 😝! Anyways, even though I live close to the beach, I've been avoiding it like the plague. The lack of social distancing and the rising number of COVID-19 cases deterred me from embracing the sand in my toes and warm water. But I thought to myself... Black Friday = Crazy Deals = Everyone at the Mall. I tried my luck at the beach. I was stunned to see the sheer amount of people congregating on the sand, grass and water  Maybe I'll be able to enjoy an empty beach when the temperature truly starts taking a dip 🙏

Onwards to this outfit, this is something I would typically wear to school. I love a great sleeveless duster coat and I've collected so many over the years! I paired my duster with a simple sheer dress topped with a crochet crop top. I added some contrasting textures with my faux fur strap and suede olive booties! Have a wonderful week! Until next time!

Adrienne Nguyen_Road Trip Outfit Inspo_What to Wear to a Summer Party_How to Style a Duster Coat
Adrienne Nguyen_What to Wear with Reflective Glasses_What to Wear to a Lunch Date_How to Wear to Style in Summer
Adrienne Nguyen_Simple Ways to Look Chic on a Budget_Petite Fashion Ideas_What to Wear with Suede Boots
Adrienne Nguyen_What to Wear with Suede Tassel Boots_What to Wear to Coachella_Summer California Fashion

// Aldo Suede Olive Tassel Booties // Calpak Travel Wallet // 

XO,
Adrienne

You Might Also Like

0 Comments