Prescription Bottle Costume

Monday, November 02, 2020

Adrienne Nguyen_DIY Prescription Bottle Halloween Costume_Pill Bottle Costume for Pharmacists

I hope you all had a wonderful Halloween! I opted to staying indoors this year because nothing's spookier than the raging pandemic 👻I did not create a costume for Halloween 2020 but I realized that I never documented my prescription bottle costume from 2019! I was in the midst of my APPE community rotation at Walgreens so I thought it would be fitting that I, a then pharmacy student, would dress up as a pill bottle! Here's all the materials that were used to make this costume: 
  • Felt fabric for the body of the bottle
  • Clear Vinyl Fabric to hold your prescription name, instructions, etc
  • FedEx to print out a large, LARGE prescription label
  • Construction Paper for the "bottle cap"
  • Elastic to keep the cap on; FYI this was SUPER UNCOMFORTABLE to wear from 9-5PM
The amount of material needed to create this costume will be relative to your body type 😊I received so many compliments from my colleagues and customers! One of the best costumes I have worn in a while! I hope you guys enjoy the costume and pictures! Until next time!

Adrienne Nguyen Pharmacist_ Walgreens PharmD_What a Pharmacist should Wear on Halloween
Creative Medical School/Pharmacy School Costumes_DIY Pill Popper Costume_Adrienne Nguyen
Adrienne Nguyen_DIY Felt Fabric and Construction Paper Halloween Costume_What to Wear on Pharmacy Day
Adrienne Nguyen_Unique Pharmacy Related Halloween Costume Ideas
Adrienne Nguyen_Cute DIY Halloween Costume Ideas

Stay safe and healthy!

XO,
Adrienne

You Might Also Like

2 Comments