A Dash of Sparkle

Monday, November 23, 2020

Adrienne Nguyen_How to Wear Sequins in the Daytime_Sequin Work Wear_Summer Work Wear_Business Casual Summer Style

The pandemic has really changed my spending habits! I typically prefer physically shopping in stores so I can try, touch and see things on myself. Do you ever feel like some things look better on the hanger? 😩Anyways, I cannot recall the last time I was able to peruse clothes in any brick and motor store... it's not like I have anywhere to go this year but I do miss shopping in-person. I'm giving online shopping a go so here are some Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals I found; scroll to the bottom! And yes, it's still this warm in California 😅I'm enjoying all the sunlight while it lasts! 

Adrienne Nguyen_What to Wear to Work in the Summer_Summer Casual Business Appropriate Look
Adrienne Nguyen_What to Wear with White Jeans_How to Wear White Jeans to Work_White Jeans and High Heels_Santorini Outfit Idea
Adrienne Nguyen_Summer Lightweight Turtleneck Sleeveless Top with Distressed Skinny Jeans_Summer Fashion Inspo
Adrienne Nguyen_Summer College Outfit Ideas_Sequin Summer Daytime Outfit_What to Wear to a Lunch Date

// Zara Blue Sequin Turtleneck Sleeveless Top // Marchesa Earrings // L.A.M.B. Blue Suede D'Orsay Heels // Rebecca Minkoff Mini MAC Crossbody //

Black Friday Deals
Boden
30% OFF site-wide from 11/22 - 11/28/2020
A great selection of business casual looks

Backcountry
Pre-Cyber sale up to 50% OFF from 11/18-11/25/2020
All your hiking essentials

Shopbop
Up to 50% OFF starting 11/20/2020
XO,
Adrienne

You Might Also Like

0 Comments