Vertical Stripes

Friday, September 01, 2017


off the shoulder vertical stripes top with bows_Adrienne nguyen_Invictus

Summer is dwindling down way too fast... I have orientation today and I officially start school after Labor Day. I must admit that I'm excited to be back in school though I'm not looking forward to exams. As for reflections, this has been one abominable summer. I don't share too much about my personal life online to maintain privacy (besides my pharmacy experience) but for those who follow me on Instagram, you're already aware of my situation. From my grandmother passing away hours before boarding her flight from Vietnam --> America, me landing in the hospital after coming back to the States and other tiny nightmares, this summer has really tested my ability to persevere - life has ways of testing your endurance both physically and mentally. But I've also had some great moments this summer! Jonathan and I went to the Museum of Ice Cream in Los Angeles where we tried some really interesting ice cream and took a ton of pictures (linked here). We also ventured off to Wonderspaces in San Diego last week - I'll have my Wonderspaces post up shortly!

I managed to shoot some outfits here and there; this outfit was shot earlier this summer. I decided to take on a casual look in this multi-colored striped off the shoulder top with wrist bows! I wore this outfit for a day out at Seaport Village in San Diego. It's a pretty quaint area and a typical tourist attraction though it wasn't exactly crowded. The one thing I noticed when I was here was that it has an uncanny resemblance to Shoreline Village in Long Beach. If you run out of things to do, you can venture towards the USS Midway which is docked within a walkable distance from the village. I'm hoping to post more during the school year - I'll be incorporating lifestyle, travel and photography along with my usual personal style posts.

Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus_San Diego Fashion Blogger_What to Wear during the summer
Adrienne Nguyen_Casual Summer Style _ Off the shoulder top with distressed jeans
Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus_San Diego_How to wear Heels with Jeans
Adrienne Nguyen_INvictus_Seaport Village_San Diego Fashion Blogger
Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus_Circle Ball Necklace_MultiColored Off the Shoulder Top
Adrienne Nguyen_INvictus_PHarmacist
Adrienne Nguyen_Student Blogger
Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus_What to Wear to School
Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus_Petite Fashion Blogger
Adrienne Nguyen_INvictus_HOw to Look Taller in jeans
Adrienne Nguyen_Brown Buckled Leather Heels
         
        // Jealous Tomato Off the Shoulder Top with Bows // Phillip Lim Medium Pashli Black Satchel // Jessica Simpson Brown Leather Buckle Heels //

XO,
Adrienne

You Might Also Like

0 Comments