Cayenne In the Mix

Thursday, September 28, 2017


WARRIOR PRINCESS. How is everyone? Please excuse my absence from the blogosphere! Do you guys ever catch yourself in the midst of an exquisite day dream? Well, I took a Native American class during my second year in college and this dress reminded me of a Pow Wow I attended at UCI! The people I became acquainted with at the event were incredibly nice and VERY generous. Anyways, this led me to imagine myself as a Native American girl running fields of grass, picking food, and prancing around a man built fire! On another note, I received this amazing shift dress complete with leather belt courtesy of Sugarlips! I love how the colors complement each other and the feather leaf leather belt adds a nice touch- it cinches the waist to add more definition to my figure! You can purchase this dress HERE!



// Sugarlips dress: BUY HERE // Harajuku Lovers Heels // Chanel Sunglasses // Deux Lux Wallet // Jones New York Necklace //

XO,
Adrienne

You Might Also Like

5 Comments

  1. Your dress is stunning!
    Love from India
    http://unityinfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dress & Heels I LOVE! :) your rings are WONDERFUL!!
    Xo,Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome outfit! I love the dress!

    theprintedsea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic look! I love that dress, you pull it off perfectly! I just found your blog and I love it, I'm officially following!

    I hope you'll check out my blog and follow back if you like it! I'd love to hear what you think!

    I can't wait to see more fabulous posts!:)
    --The Urban Lioness
    http://www.theurbanlioness.com

    ReplyDelete