Borrego Springs Boho

Thursday, September 14, 2017

Adrienne Nguyen_San Diego Fashion Blogger_Invictus_Borrego Springs Scultures

Howdy folks! I just started my second week of school and I cannot fathom the amount of material that has already accumulated. I've technically only been in school for seven days but whew this block schedule is definitely different. I personally prefer the scheduling since class lets out around noon each day. Even though I'm falling slightly behind, I'm taking my time to review concepts since they all build upon each other. It's better to develop a strong foundation of the topics rather than cram the material solely based on blind memorization. I've never been a fan of watching videos on Youtube but I found the "science" explanation videos truly beneficial this time round though I may be biased since I'm more of a visual learner... I'm making use and taking full advantage of every resource available to me! I'll be writing more pharmacy related posts in the near future!

Now let's flash back to the summer when I was in Borrego Springs! I live somewhat far from campus up in the mountains so it's still pretty warm... so what better time to post this desert bohemian outfit! The weather at home is completely opposite with that in La Jolla since it's always foggy and gloomy (even sprinkling at times) but that's probably because it's so close to the beach! Anyways, these sculptures in Borrego Springs are scattered all over the place! Jonathan and I had a map but we still had to drive up and down the dirt roads to find these beasts. I'm uploading most of my pictures on VSCO but here's a taste of what it's like in this sunny area. It was oddly quiet with very few residents. People come here for the sole purpose of taking pictures and you can drive up within inches of them which means lots of dust and dirt whirlwinds as you're attempting to snap the perfect picture. Nevertheless, we managed to get a few snaps in before I hopped into the middle of the road pretending to be a hitchhiker! Until next time!

Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus_What to Wear to Coachella
Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus_Bohemian Outfit_White Tunic with Denim Vest
Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus_Suede Perforated Booties_What to Wear to a Summer Concert
Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus_Boho Chic in Borrego Springs, San Diego California
Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus_Bohemian attire
Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus_modern bohemian attire for a day in the desert
Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus_What to wear to a music festival
Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus_student pharmacist_Pharmacy blog
Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus_what to wear to school
Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus_san diego explorer
Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus
Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus
         

// DOLCE VITA Perforated Suede Brown Booties // WANDERER Bracelets // NANETTE LEPORE Watch //

XO,
Adrienne

You Might Also Like

0 Comments