Dots and Flowers

Saturday, September 09, 2017

what to wear with polka dot shorts
Clashing patterns was one of my favorite past time activities... but I'm back at it again! I pulled out these ZARA polka dot shorts from my armoire to find it much shorter than I remembered. I'm positive I did not get any taller so I suppose my perception of length and sense of fashion was much different in college. To give this outfit an extra punch, I paired these shorts with a sheer dot and floral top - this top has just the right amount of patterns so I was able to wear it with a simple black bra without looking too s c a n d a l o u s. I kept the rest of my accessories in black to place emphasis on my clothes.

how to wear flowers and polka dots
sheer floral crop topoutfit ideas for coachella and EDC

// ZARA Polka Dot Shorts // 3.1 PHILLIP LIM Medium Pashli Satchel // CHANEL Sunglasses // GRAY - SAKS FIFTH AVENUE Suede Black Heels //

XO,
Adrienne

You Might Also Like

2 Comments

  1. What a colourful outfit! Love those starry patterns! :)

    I hope your summer lasts long! :)

    YouTube | Blog: Geekette in High Heels | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Natassia! I'm actually summer will end now - it's so humid!

    XO

    ReplyDelete