The Quintessential Bag

Sunday, July 30, 2017


A Dolce and Gabbana inspired look from the 2009 Cruise Collection; I remember imitating a lot of the looks from this collection during my senior year in high school! I am a huge fan of bows and I have loved the color pink ever since I was a child. 

Anyways, splurging on brand name clothing isn't always ideal so I opt for imagination and D.I.Y. projects! You can always find my mom and I working on something whether it be clothes or home goods! It's actually really fun coming up with inspired looks and making the cheap look chic! I will definitely do more inspired looks in the future :D

And now, I will present the newest addition to my collection of bags... well, actually my mom's collection. I'm just "borrowing" it (: It's a Lady Dior! 













// I.N.C. top (old) + DIY Bow // I.N.C. Pants (old) // Diane von Furstenburg Heels // Lady Dior Bag // Forever 21 Bracelet // Flower Ring from L.A. // Chanel Sunglasses //

XO,
Adrienne 

You Might Also Like

2 Comments


  1. While it is possible to purchase discount prada handbags that are ready for you to simply slide in your pictures, these coco chanel online can also make a great craft project. If you want to try making your own hermes bag outlet , be sure to choose a material louis vuitton wallets that is both durable as well as light in color. Dark colors tend to make cheap omega watches difficult to see. In addition to the fabric, be sure to purchase cheap christmas gifts either a matching or contrasting thread, depending on your own personal preference and any women rolex watches you would like to include.

    ReplyDelete