Cupcakes & Caffeine

Saturday, July 15, 2017

how to wear graphic tees
I don't typically wear graphic tees so this happens to be one of those rare occasions. The only time I do sport something similar is when I'm terribly cold and studying within the confines of my room. Hello, big fluffy sweaters with my Alma Mater's name scrawled all over! But cupcakes and caffeine? I'll make an exception and expose this top to the world! I paired this with my new favorite jeans from PAIGE. I own numerous flare jeans / bell bottoms yet none seem to hug my thighs like these. I think it gives my legs more shape... Besides, it makes my booty pop! Now, who doesn't want that? I am quite petite in frame so I try to buy bottoms that have the ability to elongate my frame. 

how to look good in graphic tees and jeans
 shirts with the word coffee
how to wear flare jeans
flare jeans in the summer
  // PAIGE Denim Bell Bottoms // MARCO SANTI Platforms (Similar) // KOOBA Hobo (Similar)// CALVIN KLEIN Belt (Similar) // 

XO,
Adrienne

You Might Also Like

0 Comments