Scalloping

Saturday, July 08, 2017

I hope all of you had a wonderful Fourth of July weekend! Unfortunately, I caught a nasty cold of some sort. I was asleep for half the day and I felt miserable when I woke up so my weekend wasn't as merry as I wanted it to be. I am slowly recovering though I somehow developed an irritating cough and extremely red eyes... Anyways, here is an outfit post from one of my better days! This sheer, white top is becoming one of my favorites since it goes with practically everything. As for these scalloped shorts, I have had them for about a year but I could never find anything top that worked with it until this one came along!

 
// RACHEL ROY Scalloped Shorts // CHANEL Sunnies // L.A.M.B. Nadeen d'Orsay Heels // PROENZA SCHOULER PS11 Clutch // MACY'S Leopard Necklace //

XO,
Adrienne

You Might Also Like

0 Comments