Shades of Grey

Saturday, July 23, 2016

 
ROMAN NUMERALS on the tungsten ring I recieved c/o of Modern Design. The packaging I recieved for this ring reminded me of Matryoshka dolls, also known as Russian dolls, since it was placed in numerous envelopes and boxes (I posted a picture on my twitter!). Although the tungsten rings featured on their site seem as if they are only fit for males, I believe these rings can also be worn by women. The simplicity of the design demands attention while screaming out power and confidence. The ring itself, is extremely comfortable, lightweight, and durable - I already dropped it numerous times and it has yet to show any visible scratches! I would definitely recommend this ring, or rather this company, Modern Design, to anyone looking for masculine rings or androgynous jewelry to spruce up their personal style. Anyways, I have one more class before finals and then I will be officially DONE with my undergraduate career! Finally, a real summer break... 



// ZARA Dress // LOUIS VUITTON Bag // DVF Heels // CHANEL Sunnies // MODERN DESIGN Ring (PURCHASE HERE)// ZARA Belt // Pin from MICHAEL'S //


You Might Also Like

7 Comments

  1. great, formal outfit. I really like the belt and ring detail :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jacqueline! Since I'm doing research and work at a clinic, I thought I'd incorporate more business like attire to my blog!

      Delete
  2. Love the simplicity :) enjoying the new edit on your first pics too with the title over the top :)
    Style With Friends

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for noticing, Sian! Just wanted to add a little something extra to my posts :D

      Delete
  3. Love the lines on this dress, beautiful ring and you look fantastic!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Caroline and thanks for consistently reading my posts!

      Delete