Pirates of the Caribbean

Tuesday, July 26, 2016


Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus_Summer Style_Casual Outfit_california Fashion Blog_Panama Hat_Fedora

I just love the soundtrack for Pirates of the Caribbean, don't you? I mean, I have played it for THREE different concerts with a full orchestra. Whenever I feel a bit nostalgic, I whip out my violin to play the piece but it doesn't sound the same solo. The soundtrack to this movie conjures up images of drunken pirates, dark corridors, and it will be forever ingrained in my brain. Anyways, my sheer tank top pictured here with the skull reminded me of Pirates. I love the sequin and embroidery detail as well as the asymmetrical cut of this top. Sure, I do look like I'm not wearing pants from my backside but it's such a great casual summer outfit!

I hope you all had a great weekend! I watched Finding Dory recently with Jonathan and it was just too cute! Baby Dory's glossy eyeballs were to die for! Did you guys see it? I hope you're all enjoying your summer while it's still here! Until next time!

Adrienne Nguyen_Road Trip Outfit Ideas_California Fahsion Blog_Outfits with a Fedora_shorts
Adrienne Nguyen_Summer Fashion_Petite Girl Fashion Blog_Invictus_What To Wear to the Beach
Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus_Summer Vacation Outfit_Sheer Asymmetrical Macys Skull Top with Calvin Klein Leather Brown Belt and Denim Shorts
Adrienne Nguyen_Fashion Blogger_Orange County_Invictus
Adrienne Nguyen_INvictus_Denim Shorts with High Heels_Nordstrom Rack
Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus_Girly_Bohemian Summer Outfit_Casual Boho Outfit with Denim Shorts
Adrienne Nguyen_Daniel Rainn Skull Sequin Top with Denim Shorts_Free People
Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus_Fashion Blogger_How to Wear a Panama Hat_What to wear with a ferdora

// DANIEL RAINN Sheer Skull Tank Top // CALVIN KLEIN Brown Leather Belt // HYDRAULIC Shorts // ADRIENNE VITTADINI Brown Leather Hobo Bag // JOE'S JEANS Black Leather Wood Block High Heeled Sandal // CHANEL Sunglasses //

XO,
Adrienne

You Might Also Like

0 Comments