Pleated

Tuesday, July 19, 2016


adrienne nguyen_Invictus_fashion blogger_floral crop top by l'atist los angeles with pleated top

July is quickly drawing to an end and I am excited to be a full time student, again! I know it's an odd sentiment with all the impending sleepless nights I will most likely endure however, I am looking forward to being, as my mentor recently said, intellectually stimulated. I signed up for classes last week and my first quarter already seems insane - I've never taken this many intense courses during a single quarter as an undergrad.

Though I will be focused on school and maintaining good grades, I will still take time to enjoy myself and maintain my blog! If you've read any of my pharmacy related posts, you must know that the theme or rather focus of my blog will shift more into academics (documenting things that I learn or sharing my experience as a student on a week to week basis).

Anyways, this is an outfit I would wear to school! The jeans make this look casual but I couldn't resist layering, even in this heat, to add more depth to my outfit! I recently scored this floral crop top and sheer pleated top at a local fashion store for such a steal - I had to wear them together immediately! This Reed Krakoff Boxer Tote is also great for throwing in school shenanigans since it's extremely sturdy. I hope you guys like this post! Until next time!

adrienne nguyen_california fafshion blogger_pharmacist fashion blogger
adrienne nguyen_invictus_how to look taller_petite fashion blogger_asian fashion blogger
adrienne nguyen_invictus_flare jeans_paige denim_reed krakoff boxer tote
adrienne nguyen_invictus_what to wear to school_casual shopping day
adrienne nguyen_invictus_fashion blogger_school outfit_summer style_business casual
adrienne nguyen_invictus_orange county fashion blogger_asian model_petite fashion blogger _ wear flare jeans to make you look taller
adrienne nguyen_invictus_petite fashion blogger tips_small bloggers_short bloggers
adrienne nguyen_invictus_what to wear with flare jeans_what to wear with straight legs jeans_tjmaxx_Maxxinista


// L'Atiste Blue Floral Metal Clasp Crop Top // PAIGE DENIM Boot Cut Jeans // REED KRAKOFF Boxer Tote // CHANEL Sunglasses // HARAJUKU LOVERS Brown Leather Bow Heels //

XO,
Adrienne

You Might Also Like

1 Comments

  1. Hey there! This post could not be written any better! Reading this post reminds me of my previous room mate! He always kept chatting about this. I will forward this page to him. Fairly certain he will have a good read. Many thanks for sharing! allograft gum surgery

    ReplyDelete