Basics

Saturday, January 30, 2016

Smells like TEAM spirit! It's time to feast on unhealthy appetizers and gather round the television to watch the S U P E R B O W L !! Who are you guys rooting for? I'm hoping this years game is better than the debacle of 2014... We practically knew who was going to win after the first play! Anyways, a football viewing party calls for lots of food and this is a typical outfit I usually wear to the market. To give this otherwise simple outfit a kick, I added my Steve Madden Work Boot Mules which I believe complimented my outfit very well. Hope you guys keep safe this weekend! Until next time!



// CHANEL Sunglasses // CURRENT ELLIOT Gray Muscle Tank // FOREVER 21 Shiny Black Skinny Pants // ZAC ZAC POSEN Mini Loren Crossbody // STEVE MADDEN Pointy Work Boot Mules //

You Might Also Like

0 Comments