The Spark of Light

Saturday, January 02, 2016


Hello all! I found this post that was reverted to draft! Here's what happened in 2012!

2012, A YEAR TO REMEMBER. I mean we all survived the over-hyped "end of the world," we watched the Hostess Bankruptcy play out, we saw President Obama win re-election, the New York Giants won their 4th superbowl, we all watched a snippet here and there of the London Olympics, the iPhone 5 came out, Space Shuttle Endeavour made its way to California (I have pictures on my Twitter!) and how can anyone forget Gangnam Style? However, America was hit by tragic, violent acts that resulted in the lost of precious lives and Mother Nature's wrath. With that said, 2012 is coming to an end and it's time to look 2013 with our heads held high and see what it has to offer. 







// Reed Krakoff Boxer Bag // Marco Santi Platforms // H&M Skirt // Chanel Sunglasses // H&M Trench with DIY Bow //

XO,
Adrienne

You Might Also Like

4 Comments

  1. So great! I love, love, love the bag!
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look really amazing Adrienne!:)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is a lovely spring look! i like the structured tote and the soft colours here. i discovered you on chictopia today and thought I'd say hi :) i see you're a bio major like i was - good luck in applying for med school ! it's a harrowing year but in the end it's all worth it~

    It would make me happy if you visited too!
    pandaphilia fashion

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the shades of colors in your skirt! <3

    ReplyDelete