The Dainty Flower Blouse

Monday, April 29, 2013


MODERN ROMANTIC. Do you guys ever ponder about what life and culture would be like if you lived in another era? Well for some odd reason, creme colored clothing reminds me Paris in the 1950's or the Shakespearean era of Romeo and Juliet. I recently received this meticulous blouse from OASAP which you can puchase HERE! Though it took over a month to arrive, it was definitely worth the excruciating wait! Everything about this chiffon blouse from the crystallized buttons, to the beaded flowers on the collar, to the 3D flowers screams elegance and sophistication. If you are not already aware, I am a extremely attracted to lady like attire. And who says you have to spend an enormous amount of money to look good? It's like the good ole saying:

"YOU CAN BUY FASHION BUT YOU CAN'T BUY STYLE."

As for my routine complaints about life per post, I still have a lot to accomplish. I have an upcoming midterm, lab reports, quizzes, requirements to finish for my induction into Sigma Alpha Pi, research information to gather for my presentation at the Undergraduate Research Symposium in May, graduation this June!! The rest of 2013 is going to be fun. I will continue posting as often as I can! Hope you guys enjoy this post! Until next time!














// OASAP Blouse PURCHASE HERE // DVF Calf Rhiannon Heels // REBECCA MINKOFF Bag // CHANEL Sunnies // NORDSTROM Bracelet // SOPHIE Watch from BP @ NORDSTROM // RING bought in LA // SPARKLE AND FADE Leather Shorts //

You Might Also Like

1 Comments

Twitter

LinkedIn

Google +