Frolicking in Ranunculus

Thursday, April 28, 2016


What To Wear TO an Outdoors Spring Wedding

I've teamed up with Banana Republic again to showcase their latest Spring midi dress for petites! The thought of SPRING conjures up images of flowers and bold colors... As you can tell by browsing through the images in this particular post, I found it only fitting to intertwine these two ideas together.

I have been in search for a fresh colored lightweight maxi for approximately a month so when this chartreuse strappy midi arrived, I jumped with joy! If you read my previous post in collaboration with Banana Republic, you already know that the dress featured in that story was a dream. It was as if a my exact measurements were taken to make that floral dress (See the first Banana Republic x invictus collaboration HERE). When I saw that this dress was also a 0P, I knew that I could slide comfortably in. Unfortunately, I was a bit disappointed with the fit. Why? Well, the dress is a tad loose around the torso but it's nothing a little alteration couldn't fix! Yes, I know this dress isn't supposed to be skin tight however, I prefer it when my clothes give definition to my body. Additionally, if you guys look online at this chartreuse pleased dress, you'll notice that it's ideally supposed to end mid-calf. As for me, the dress floated in between a midi and a maxi - I'm a little too short!

Yeah, so what though... I still like this dress! The loose casual feel gave me freedom to twirl and allowed me to eat to my heart's content without walking around with a protruding belly! It has a fun crisscross pattern in back, both the front and back are pleated and it has POCKETS! I had so much fun running through the Carlsbad Flower Fields in this lightweight dress! The wind did wonders to this dress though the wind effect in my hair is definitely another story. For all you flower aficionados out there, I did not destroy any flowers! Hope you enjoy these pictures!

 Get this Banana Republic Strappy Pleated Dress online now - it's not available in stores just yet!

how to wear a yellow dress_yellow maxi dress_gossip girl
asian fashion blogger_spring style
what to wear to a picnic_what to wear to a first date
how to wear a yellow dress_yellow chiffon dress
what to wear to prom_yellow prom dress
california fashion blogger_Orange County Fashion blogger
san diego fashion blogger_UCSD School of pharmacy
pharmacist fashion blogger_Brains and fashion
windy flower field photography_san diego_carlsbad
cute asian fashion blogger_flower fields_korean fashion blogger
pleated dress fashion_spring fashionista
yellow dress and jeweled sandals_banana republic
what to wear to a date night_what to wear to weddings_wedding guest
ranunculus in carlsbad_cool flower fields
chartreuse yellow dress_crisscross dress_dress with pockets

 Get this Banana Republic Strappy Pleated Dress.


// BANANA REPUBLIC "Green" Strappy Pleated Dress // STEVE MADDEN Jeweled Sandals // CHANEL Sunglasses //

* Banana Republic provided this Strappy Pleated Dress however, all opinions here are my own. *

XO,
Adrienne

You Might Also Like

0 Comments