Chunky Cropped Turtleneck

Sunday, January 28, 2018


Adrienne Nguyen_Invivtus_Pharmacy Blog_Oversized Cropped Black and White Striped Turtleneck Sweater with Black Leather Skirt

Can you believe it's almost February? I have a bunch of midterms coming up but I'm glad they're spaced out! After Renal Block, I've found myself in much need of rest and naps... I'm guessing all that last minute cramming was a bad idea since I'm still reaping the consequences from last weekend's lack of sleep. All in all, this means that it's time to develop better habits! I'm getting back into yoga and I'm going to get on top of this studying game. I survived Renal by drinking massive amounts of regular green tea however, Jamba Juice's green tea smoothie is a also a great way to revitalize! This outfit was taken before Christmas break and I feel like it's impossible to wear turtlenecks now without sweating to death! Winter in California is still quite warm compared to the rest of the nation but we still manage to layer up just like East Coasters!

My goal is to upload a pharmacy post at least once a month... I have a few ideas but I'd love to know what topics you would like me to expand on and possibly provide clarity or insight! I added a suggestions widget on the right sidebar of my blog so you guys can leave me a note with ease! Until next time!

Adrienne Nguyen_Invivtus_Pharmacy Blog_Back to School Outfit_Cute School Outfit_College Fashion_What To Wear to School
Adrienne Nguyen_Invivtus_Pharmacy Blog_How to Survive College_College Style_Student Pharmacist_Black Leather Quilted Skirt and Chunky Sweater Look

Adrienne Nguyen_Invivtus_Pharmacy Blog_Cropped Sweater and Leather Skirt with Suede Boots Combination_Black and White Outfit_Simple and Chic Outfits For School


         

// ZARA Oversized Striped Turtleneck Sweater // NANETTE LEPORE Embroidered Suede Ankle Boots // 3.1 PHILLIP LIM Pashli Satchel // CHANEL Sunglasses //

XO,
Adrienne

You Might Also Like

0 Comments