Black Sparkles

Saturday, January 20, 2018


Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus_All Black Outfit_Black Sequin Tap Shorts

When all else fails and you feel like you've got nothing to wear - an all black outfit never fails! I wore this over the break while I did my Christmas shopping and I got some interesting stares... especially when I ventured into areas where the general population was much more elderly than your typical college community. What's the point of going out if you can't express yourself and be a little extra, right? I've been looking through my blog and Instagram feed only to notice that I wear a lot of "collared" pieces of late. Maybe it's because of the profession I'm pursuing requires a more refined and polished look or possibly because it goes well with everything. Nevertheless, I'm sure you'll see more outfits with collars on my feed and blog!

To all my pharmacy readers, I'll be blogging about my experience as an interviewer at UCSD in the very near future so be on the lookout! This week has been a beast but the rest of the quarter won't be a walk in the park either. Have suggestions for topics or anything else? Let me know via email or comments! Until next time!

Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus_Urban Prepster Outfit_College Style_What to wear with black suede OTK Boots
Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus_What to wear with a collar top and V Neck Sweater_Country Club Style_Modern Prep Look
Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus_What to wear with sequin shorts_Pom Pom Newsboy Cap_Casual Outfit
Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus_Pharmacy Blog_Student Pharmacist_How to wear OTK Boots with shorts
Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus_Winter Fashion_What to Wear to School_How to Look Chic At School_V Neck Lacoste Sweater_Nordstrom
         

// LACOSTE V Neck Sweater // IVANKA TRUMP Suede OTK Boots // ZAC ZAC POSEN Mini Loren Crossbody // CHANEL Sunglasses // LUSH Sequin Tap Shorts //

XO,
Adrienne

You Might Also Like

0 Comments