Bella Ruffle Pop of Pink

Thursday, January 11, 2018


Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus_Topshop Fuchsia Bella Cropped Ruffle Jacket with Crop Top and Black Pants

Happy New Year, everyone! I hope you all had a relaxing winter break! Unfortunately, mine was only two weeks and I'm now well into my second week of school! If you've had the chance to venture out and click the buttons in my navigation bar... specifically the "about me" section, you'll learn that I started blogging as an outlet during undergrad as a way to escape. It can get tedious and sometimes downright depressing finding out how many lectures I'm behind or how many podcasts I have to listen to. To pull myself out of my studying rut, I hop onto the piano, pull out the good ole violin or dress up, take pictures and blog! Sure, I venture out to enjoy other things in life and have lots of extracurriculars to consume my time but these are just some of the simple pleasures I can enjoy on an immediate basis.

My first post in the new year typically consists a list of my New Years Resolutions. This year round, my only desire is to travel more and possibly grow my blog (be on the lookout for more outfit and pharmacy school posts). I know it will be quite difficult since I'll be balancing work (both pharmacy and my own business) and school but this blog, whatever it may be, has kept me sane throughout college and Pharmacy School. So here's to a wonderful year filled with new opportunities for personal growth and experiences that will forever be engraved into your heart. Cheers!

I got this cute cropped ruffled jacket from Topshop sometime this past Fall and it's become one of the greatest additions to my closet! Granted, I did forget about it for two months but once I rediscovered it, I couldn't wait until I had the chance throw it on! I think this is great for so many different occasions from work to a night out or even to school! I paired this cropped jacket with a sheer ivory top and houndstooth crop top! Until next time!

Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus_Houndstooth Crop Top_How to Wear a Crop Top During Fall_Layering with a Crop Top
Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus_How to Make a Business Outfit More Chic_ Pop of Color in the Office
Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus_Hot Pink Cropped Jacket for Work_Update Your Business Work Wear
Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus_What to Wear with a Sheer Collar Top_Fall Fashion_What to Wear to a Holiday Work Party
Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus_How to Wear Pants to a Holiday Work Party
Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus_What to Wear to a Business Casual Lunch_Crop Top and Cropped Jacket
Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus_What to Wear to a Research Presentation_How to Look Stylish at a Work Event
Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus_Pharmacy Student_WHat to Wear to an OSCE_Pharmacy Intern
         
// TOPSHOP Bella Fuchsia Ruffle Cropped Jacket // TAHARI Wide Legged Pants // TED BAKER Rose Tech Clutch // CHANEL Sunglasses // 

XO,
Adrienne

You Might Also Like

0 Comments