Coconut Baby

Tuesday, August 09, 2016


Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus_Bikini Blogger_Beach Babe_Swimsuit_Swimwear_Atelier 22 Swimwear_Orange Bikini
I recently tried out Skinny & Co.'s 100% pure and raw cold-pressed coconut goodies! I must say, they make my skin feel silky smooth! So how exactly are they different from any store brand coconut beauty product? Skinny & Co. utilizes wild-harvested coconuts straight from the jungles of Vietnam. Other competitors may add preservatives and/or other ingredients to enhance their recipe however, Skinny promises the integrity of pure coconuts in every jar.

The products offered on Skinny's website are made in small quantities without any chemicals or preservatives. When I first received my package, I was a bit disheartened since most of my products were liquid... But it's been hot so it was only natural for the products to lose their solid form. I placed them into my fridge and they solidified within the hour! So what products did I try out?

BODY BUTTER: Whipped Coconut Oil - Once it's a solid, you can rub it on like solid lip balm. It instantly makes your body shimmer! I must warn you that it smells more minty than coconut but it does make your skin feel moisturized! In addition to using this as a lotion, Skinny's Body Butter can be used on brittle hair! 

OIL PULLING: Open the jar and it'll instantly feel like you've eaten a York Peppermint Patty! Don't you just love those? This can be used as a mouthwash to can reduce the amount of stains and plaque that builds up over time. I will give you guys an update with my results in the future!

COCONUT OIL: this was the only one I actually thought smelled like fresh coconuts! This product can be digested but I used this as moisturizer! It's a tad bit hard to use in its liquid form... I found out when I brought this to the beach and attempted to apply it all over my legs. I found that the smell fades away quickly though.

FACIAL OIL: I decided to keep this as a liquid to make it easier to wash my face. It works miracles as a makeup remover but I do prefer using baby wash and a dab of Vaseline! This oil is good at the end of the day to wipe off any excess skin that might be clogging up your pores! I'll keep you guys updated with any noticeable differences to my complexion!

SUGAR SCRUB: Smells like COOKIES! I immediately fell in love with this Christmas in a glass bottle scent! I could gobble it all up in one sitting but I was able to refrain myself, whew. I am using this to exfoliate my face and body. Like all sugar scrubs, they're supposed to leave your skin glowing! My face felt very smooth after just one scrub - I will get back to you guys with my results! SIDE NOTE: I have very sensitive skin so I was pleased when I didn't experience any rashes or drying!

As you can see, I brought all of my Skinny products to the beach and only the Sugar Scrub was able to maintain it's crystal solid form. I slathered the body butter and coconut oil all over my legs and they stayed shiny up until I rolled in the sand. As for my outfit, I am wearing a reversible swimsuit from Atelier 2.2 Swimwear. Don't you just love the multiple string back? 

Get 15% OFF your Skinny & Co. order with the code: SKINNYCO15.


I received this wonderful care package courtesy of Skinny & Co. to try however, all opinions formed are my own.

Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus_Sponrsored Post_Advertisement_Coconut Oil_Skinny and Co. Coconut Oil
Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus_Body Butter_Coconut Oil_Facial Oil_Sugar Scrub
Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus_Beauty Blogger_Beauty_BBlogger
Adrienne Nguyen_California Fashion Blogger_Newport Beach
Adrienne Nguyen_Bikini and Fedora_Sunset Photography_VSCO_Product Advertisement
What to Wear to a Bonfire_Summer Party_Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus
Adrienne Nguyen_Shorts and Bikini Combination_Fashion Blogger-Orange County Fashion Blogger
Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus_Reversible Swimwear_Cheeky Bikini_Hipster_DIY
String Bikini_Crop Top Bikini _ Multi String Bikini _ Hipster Bikini
Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus_Bohemian Bikini_Boho Swimwear_Coachella Fashion
Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus_What to wear to a summer music festival
Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus_What to wear with a bikini
Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus_Bikini A Day_Summertime Fashion_Summer Style_Casual Look
Adrienne Nguyen_OOTD_Invictus_San Diego Fashion Blogger_UCSD Pharmacist
Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus_What to wear to a beach party
Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus_How to Wear a Bikini with Shorts_Petite Girl Fashion Tips
Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus_Body Goals_Fitness Blog_Abs
Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus_Girl Boss_Abs_Workout
Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus_Blogger from California_Summer Outfits

// ATELIER 2.2 SWIMWEAR Burnt Orange Crop Top Reversible Bikini // SKINNY & CO. Coconut Oil // HYDRAULIC Denim Shorts //

XO,
Adrienne

You Might Also Like

1 Comments

  1. Hi...
    Very nice post and its very useful.
    I think i also should be try this, because we all know that coconut oil is very good for our skin and hair. Thanks for sharing this useful information. I really appreciate you. Keep sharing with us :)
    for more details about coconut and coconut oil, visit on our website: http://www.pooja-exports.com/

    ReplyDelete