Laser Cut

Monday, October 05, 2020

Adrienne Nguyen - Pharmacy Blog - Dolce and Gabbana Inspired Pink and Black Bow Top DIY - Do It Yourself Dolce and Gabbana
Looking back at past Ready to Wear shows allows me to see how my style has drastically changed. I used to put a tremendous amount of time and effort into my outfits however, I would say that my style has taken a turn towards the more casual side. I just hate wasting a perfectly good outfit for an uneventful day and to be frank, with the pandemic roaring, days seem really dull. Since I'm in the pharmaceutical industry, I will be working from home indefinitely 😰😱😳😬 Yes, COVID-19 is real and staying at home keeps me and everyone else safe but I do miss human interaction. I still have yet to meet my team in person - my interviews and on-boarding were done entirely virtually 😧

Anyways, even though change is good, I hope to embody the old me in future looks as the one featured here. Remember Gossip Girl? Everyone I knew was mesmerized by Serena van der Woodsen's attire. I was attracted to some of her outfits but Blair Waldorfs' outfits were a hit in practically every show. Each outfit was like a piece of art that exuded a sense of ladylike sophistication and power. I know this particular outfit isn't what she would wear but I am drawing inspiration from her and giving it my own modern flare. Maybe I'll do some "Inspired by ___"  posts! But remember, always add personality to your outfit and own it! Until next time!

Adrienne Nguyen - Petite California Asian Blogger - Blair Waldorf Inspired Outfit - Gossip Girl Style
Adrienne Nguyen - Blair Waldorf Fashion - What Would Blair in Gossip Girl Wear - Quilted Leather Skirt with Black Leather Booties
Adrienne Nguyen - Modern Blair Waldorf - Urban Gossip Girl Fashion - Channeling Blair Waldorf Style in 2020 - What to Wear to a Casual Dinner Date - Laser Cut Coat
Adrienne Nguyen - Black Laser Coat Outfit - Urban Downtown Style - Asian Petite Blogger - Pink and Black Dinner Party Outfit - What to Wear to a Holiday Party
Adrienne Nguyen - DIY Designer Runway Looks - DIY D&G Pink Top with Black Pussy Bow - San Diego Blogger
Adrienne Nguyen - Black Cut-Out Coat - What to Wear to a Dinner in Fall - How to Look Cool on a Budget
Adrienne Nguyen - What to Wear with a Quilted Skirt - What to wear with a Laser Cut Coat - What to Wear to a Casual Lunch Date

// DIY DOLCE AND GABBANA Top // ZAC ZAC POSEN LOREN Mini Crossbody // MICHAEL KORS Leather Booties // CHANEL Sunnies // 

XO,
Adrienne


You Might Also Like

2 Comments

  1. What a brilliant piece! Laser cut is such an on-trend aesthetic!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really make this stunning outfit sparkle!!

    ReplyDelete