Casual Day - Halter and Distressed Jeans

Tuesday, September 22, 2020


Can you believe summer is over? The sun has been setting much earlier and mornings are gloomy - just the way I like it! Gloomy days conjure up wishful desires of rainy days in Paris, London or New York. For the past few days, many of the interior accounts I am following on Instagram posted bedroom pictures with large windows overlooking a very gloomy Manhattan. Now doesn't that just sound nice? Spending a cozy day indoors with your favorite book and a cup of coffee while looking over the concrete jungle... someday, maybe! But enough daydreaming! I finally wore these distressed skinny white jeans to go grocery shopping. White pants tend to look unflattering on me so I usually avoid them however, I had to have these! They're versatile and they can easily transition from summer into fall. Also, jeans never fit me perfectly in length so I always cuff them. Most of the time I roll them in but I decided to expose my cuff for these jeans. One thing to note, for petite girls like me, over-cuffing can make you appear shorter than we actually are! So cuff wisely! To give the impression of longer legs, I paired this outfit with Realove heels from Steve Madden. Anyways, I cannot wait until Fall comes in full swing! I have lots of  past season runway outfits I cannot wait to re-create! Until next time!


XO,
Adrienne

You Might Also Like

0 Comments