Casual Blue Jeans

Monday, September 14, 2020

Adrienne Nguyen - Casual Tee Shirt and Jeans Outfit - Back To School Outfit Inspiration
Considering everything that's happening this year, I think posting a more casual look is appropriate. If COVID wasn't around, this basic t-shirt and jeans outfit would be perfect for sight-seeing around town! I digress but I do love the feel of this Banana Republic Slub Scoop Neck Tee. I am wearing an XS yet it was roomy enough for me to hide my belly fat as I devoured my lunch (*forever leaping with glee*) 🙌  During my last two years of college, I adapted a more casual look such as this one. I love dressing up but as I took on more advanced/core biology classes, pairing something easy with jeans became my go-to look - those last years marked the only period of time when I wore jeans that often! I have since adapted a more professional look but I do occasionally pull some jeans out of my closet. These were my favorite pair of skinny ripped boyfriend jeans as an undergrad. As a side note, I used to wear my scarves as belts; I went through a phase in junior high... Felt a bit nostalgic but I thought it worked well! Were any of you into scarf belts? Until next time! 

Adrienne Nguyen - What to Wear to College - What to Wear to University - How to Look Chic in a Tee - Scarf BeltAdrienne Nguyen - What to wear on a casual day out - basic outfit - elevated shirt and jeans outfit
Adrienne Nguyen - What to Wear to Pharmacy School - Grad School Style

// Banana Republic Slub Scoop Neck Tee // Rebecca Minkoff White Studded Mini Mac // Joie Black Leather Wood Block Heels // Chanel Sunglasses //
XO, 
Adrienne

You Might Also Like

0 Comments