SugarPLUM Fairy

Monday, August 03, 2020

Adrienne Nguyen - How to make a cape top look casual
Cue Nutcracker music! I remember playing this piece and numerous other soundtracks in orchestra... oh, memories. I enjoyed performing each score then (re)watching the movie to pick up all the details *music nerd*! Nevertheless, I came up with this title, SugarPLUM Fairy, because of this adorable cape top! I'm a bit indifferent to purple... I don't own many items in this color scheme but I'm crushing on plum/aubergine. This top has been in my possession for a while yet it's been quite difficult to find a matching bottom. I finally settled with my brown leather pants and I believe it worked out just fine, wouldn't you agree? I finished this outfit off with heels and a necklace following the purple scheme. These pictures were taken way before COVID... definitely need some more inspo for new content! Until next time!

Adrienne Nguyen - What to wear with leather pants
Adrienne Nguyen - How to look chic in a cape and not dramatic
Adrienne Nguyen - What to Wear with Capes - How to Style a Purple Outfit
Adrienne Nguyen - How to Wear a Black Clutch in the Daytime - Louis Vuitton Leather Epi CLutch
Adrienne Nguyen - How to Style a Statement Necklace for a Casual Day Out
ADrienne Nguyen - How to Wear Brown Leather PantsAdrienne Nguyen - Pharmacy Blog - Purple Outfit
// CHANEL Sunglasses // Louis Vuitton Epi Clutch/Shoulder Bag // Ralph Lauren Leather Pants // 
XO,
Adrienne

You Might Also Like

5 Comments

  1. Why didn't talk about your hair too. That's why I noticed first when I saw the picture. I kinda like cape top too but not sure how to style it. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, N'war! My hair was done last minute and I'm so glad it worked out!

      XO

      Delete
  2. I love that hair style! You look so stylish! :)

    Love the pants and heels too! :)

    YouTube | Blog: Geekette in High Heels | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking nice and especially i would like your sunglasses. Thanks for sharing this blog with us. private equity fund for real estate investors nationwide

    ReplyDelete