Swan Lake Ruffles

Monday, August 17, 2020


How to Wear a Mini Skirt to Work_Work Appropriate Mini Skirt_Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus

Had this been any other year, this purple ensemble would have made it's way into my work wardrobe. However, 2020 is sure going to be one for the books. Even though the entire country has been in a back and forth tug of war of opening and closing, I honestly feel that I've been presented with many great opportunities for professional growth. For those of you who are following me on Instagram, you already know that I was hired on as a Clinical Scientist through an entirely virtual process. It feels strange that I have yet to meet my team in person. Online interviews, whether it's through WebEx, Skype, Zoom or Google Hangouts, has been a peculiar process. I'll expand in another post however, this new work from home lifestyle has given me more time to think about the direction of my blog. Since I'm spending so much more time at home, I will be incorporating more life and interior design snippets in my posts. 

Anyways, I paired this lovely Leifsdottir Swan Pleated Mini Skirt with a purple Sleeveless Ruffled Top that has made an appearance on my blog in the past! It's all about working old pieces to make them look like new, right? I thought these two pieces paired nicely with each other and to add a pop of color, I wore my Red and Hot Pink Suede Ivanka Trump sandals. Until next time!

What to Wear with a Sleeveless Turtleneck_How to wear a Ruffled Top_Business Casual_Adrienne Nguyen
What to Wear with Hot Pink Suede Heels - How to wear suede heels to work_Adrienne nguyen - invictus
Purple Business casual Look with Ruffled Blouse and Swan Purple Mini Skirt_Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus
How to Make Cheap look Expensive - TJ Maxx Top - Nordstrom Rack Skirt - Leifsdottir Swan Mini Skirt - Ivanka Trump Suede Heels - adrienne nguyen - invictus California Fashion Blogger - Orange County Fashion Blogger - SoCal Fashion Blogger - Adrienne Nguyen - Invictus

// LEIFSDOTTIR Purple Swan Mini Skirt // IVANKA TRUMP Hot Pink Suede Heels // PROENZA SCHOULER Purple PS11 Clutch // CHANEL Sunglasses //

XO,
Adrienne

You Might Also Like

2 Comments

  1. I hope whichever school decides to go you you'll be happy with your choice! Love the swan print skirt haha, it's gorgeous on you.

    xo, alice / T Y P E N U

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog post! I truly appreciate it!

      I love this swan skirt too!

      XO

      Delete