Trail of Beads

Thursday, May 21, 2020


What to Wear to School_Classy and Sophisticated_Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus
Never in my wildest dreams did I believe the world would be impacted by an invisible yet common enemy that disregards age, gender, race and political affiliations. The economic turmoil, the pain and suffering so many have faced in just a couple of months is inconceivable. This virus stripped the Class of 2020's ability to celebrate our biggest achievement to date - obtaining the Doctor of Pharmacy degree. Whereas previous years were able to say their final goodbyes with this rite of passage, it was, to say the least, very anti-climatic this past weekend. My school has pushed our in-person celebration to later this year but I'm uncertain whether or not this is feasible. I still have yet to take any graduation pictures but I created a graduation mood board!

I will dedicate another post where I speak about my experience on the frontline both in the hospital and community setting so be on the lookout. To all my readers, I hope you and your loved ones are safe and healthy during these unprecedented times. Please follow guidelines and we'll get through this together. These pictures were taken ages ago when I still lived in Orange County... until next time!

Free People Beaded Jacket_Scallop Shorts_Classy Elegance_Adrienne Nguyen_INvictus
What to Wear for a qcuik Getaway_Boating Trip Outfit_Adrienne Nguyen_INvictus
Adrienne Nguyen_Invcitus_California Fashion Blogger_Shorts and Jacket with Tee Shirt_Casual Elegance
What to wear to a lunch meeting_California Fashion Blog_Adirnene Nguyen_Invictus
What I Wore_Casual Lunch Meetings_Fashion Blogger_Orange COunty Fashion Blogger-PHarmacy School Fashion Blogger_Adrienne Nguyen_INvictus


// FREE PEOPLE Beaded Hook & Eye Jacket // RACHEL ROY Orange Scallop Midnight Blue Shorts // BURBERRY Flats // LUSH Cream Top //

XO,
Adrienne

You Might Also Like

1 Comments