Lace on Crochet

Monday, June 22, 2020


What to Wear to Coachella - Lace and Crochet
Fashion is a form of art that allows anyone to express themselves without having to say a word. I love experimenting with patterns, fabrics, colors, and mixing high/low pieces together. When I'm in the mood to dress up, my bedroom turns into a hot mess. I know the location of approximately 98% of my clothes but sometimes the outfits I create in my head don't fair well on my body. More often than not, I tend to find forgotten garments in the midst of my rampage. The sheer black ZARA mock neck featured in this post was one of those lost treasures I recovered! It's an old piece I got during my undergraduate years. My love for lace anything began very young and I've only grown more fond of it. Instead of pairing this with something basic and solid, I chose this FREE PEOPLE cream crochet skirt (I bought two so I'm selling the other one on my Poshmark account @adriennenguyenn). I believe the sheer, delicate lace and patterned crochet go well with each other. To minimize any distractions from my outfit, I kept my accessories within the same color scheme - tan, gold and black. Besides, I got to wear this flower necklace I've owned since middle school!

How to Wear a Black Lace Top- Bohemian Fashion
How to Wear a Crochet Skirt
Sophisticated Boho Outfit for Summer
Mixing Crochet and Lace
What to Wear to the Farmer's Market
<div data-sc-widget-id="P-5ef059c3c09dd06bbd3137a3"></div><script async src="//widgets.shopstyle.com/shopstyle-widget-snippet.js"></script>
// ZARA Black Sheer Lace Short Slit Sleeve Mock Neck Top // FREE PEOPLE Cream Flippy Crochet Mini Skirt with Black Lace Details // COACH Nude Zip Heels // CHANEL Oversized Sunglasses // ZAC ZAC POSEN Mini Loren Crossbody //

XO,
Adrienne

You Might Also Like

0 Comments