Summer Haze

Wednesday, April 29, 2020


Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus_Summer Style_Summer Fashion_Boxy Colorblock Fashion

It's always nice to have a sweater on hand for those cool summer nights. I don't know if my fellow Californians can attest to this but I believe the weather is a bit unusual. There is an extreme dichotomy between the scorching heat of the day and the chilly breezes of the evening. Who am I to complain though... I'm thankful I can feel nice and toasty all year round. On a peculiarly cool day, I opted for my over-sized boxy hot pink sweater. My look wouldn't be complete without some clashing of prints so I paired this top with my favorite polka dot shorts with my TED BAKER floral clutch. I hope you're all staying safe and healthy! Remember to practice social distancing! Until next time!

Adrienne Nguyen_Zara Hot Pink Boxy Sweater with Forever 21 Blue and White Polka Dot Shorts
Adrienne Nguyen_Invcitus_petite girl fashion blog_girly fashion
adrienne nguyen_Fashion blogger_girly fashion_what to wear to college
adrienne nguyen_hot pink and blue
adrienne nguyen_What i wore_Casual fashion_LA fashion blogger
Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus_CHeap and Chic Fashion_Affordable Style



// ZARA Hot Pink Oversized Top // FOREVER 21 Blue and White Polka Dot Shorts // TED BAKER Floral Clutch // SAM EDELMAN Gold Block Heels // CHANEL Sunglasses //

XO,
Adrienne

You Might Also Like

6 Comments