Tweedy Bug

Tuesday, April 14, 2020


Adrienne Nguyen_California Fashion Blogger_Newport Beach_Business Casual fashion
Though it's been raining on and off in Southern California, it is still warm enough to wear skirts without pantyhose! I took advantage of the weather by wearing one of my most coveted items in my closet - my Dolce & Gabbana Tweed Floral Pencil Skirt. I fell in love with this piece the moment I laid my eyes on it. Better yet? If it were summer, I would pair this skirt with a dainty yet sophisticated silk strappy top. However, this chilly Southern California Spring calls for a sweater so I wore my green, beaded ladybug Tory Burch sweater.

I wore this outfit to the mall with my mother and that calls for comfortable shoes (we typically spend hours in stores). Therefore, I broke into my new gold heeled flat D'Orsays from Sam Edelman. It's the cutest pair of low block heels I own! I finished off my look with a tote from Reed Krakoff. This outfit also works well for the office and business meetings. I couldn't find these exact items so I linked similar pieces below. Oh, this outfit was taken a VERY long time ago in Newport Beach, California pre-COVID-19. Stay safe and stay home - until next time 💖

Adrienne Nguyen_Dolce and Gabbana Tweed Pencil Skirt with Tory Burch Bug Sweater
Adrienne Nguyen_What to Wear to Work_Corporate Fashion
Adrienne Nguyen_California Pharmacy Fashion Blogger_Spring Work Wear_Work Wear Chic_Petite Fashion Blogger

// TORY BURCH Ivy Green Bug Sweater // DOLCE & GABBANA Floral Tweed Pencil Skirt // REED KRAKOFF Boxer Tote // SAM EDELMAN Beige Gold Heel D'Orsay Flats // DIOR Sunglasses //

XO,
Adrienne

You Might Also Like

3 Comments

  1. Love how you can still wear a skirt! That so cal is ridiculous, in a good way of course ;) Beautiful outfit!

    xo, Alice || Alice + TYPENU Co

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is getting colder but skirts are still possible! I love SoCal weather!

      XO

      Delete
  2. That tweed floral pencil skirt from Dolce + Gabbana looks beautiful,
    and the dark Tory Burch sweater complements your skirt beautifully!
    Your hair looks vey pretty and the red-rimmed Dior sunglasses add to the look.
    You look very fashionable and absolutely gorgeous.

    my blog
    my YouTube
    my Twitter

    ReplyDelete