Asymmetrical Houndstooth

Sunday, November 19, 2017

Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus_Sheer Houndstooth Asymmetrical Top with Denim Shorts

I cannot believe the year is almost over! I already finished my Foundations and Cardio block this quarter and I have my Pulmonary final coming up next Wednesday! I surprisingly got much more sleep this block which was only possible since I didn't attend class... I have a Type A personality and I'm what you would call a "good student" who typically attends all lectures however, I value sleep much more than waking up in the wee hours to fight for parking and hustle my way to lectures. I'm pretty I'll start attending lectures regularly after Thanksgiving.

Although we're well into Autumn, it is still warm in San Diego... despite the random bout of rain we experienced on Friday. We don't exactly experience all four seasons in California but when it does get chilly (I'm talking about the high 60's), I start bundling up like an eskimo. This outfit was actually shot earlier in October though it would have worked just fine earlier this week! A simple sheer top with shorts is a typical outfit I would wear to school - minus the heels, of course! I actually got this top as an undergrad but never had the chance to wear it... I actually forgot I had it until I started moving some of my clothes. Anyways, I hope you guys have a wonderful weekend! I'll be posting up a holiday gift guide in the very near future! Until next time!

Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus_Casual California Style_What to Wear to School
Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus_Tortoise Shell Sunglasses with Gold Trim
Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus_Criss cross sheer top and denim shorts_ california Casual cool style
Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus_What to wear with a basic sheer tank top
Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus_What to Wear to School During the Summer_Chic Look for School in California
         

        // ABERCROMBIE Denim Shorts // JESSICA SIMPSON Leather Buckled Heels // 3.1 PHILLIP LIM Medium Pashli Satchel // CHANEL Sunglasses //

XO,
Adrienne

You Might Also Like

0 Comments