Mischievous Black Dress

Friday, November 10, 2017

Despite the brief bout of rain earlier last week, the temperature in Southern California is continuing to rise (90 degree weather in November!). But then again, why am I surprised? As a native Californian, I understand that I am living in an eternal summer with occasional rain. Most people would say I'm lucky however, I actually like the rain - I want to witness the transition of seasons. Whenever Christmas comes around, store decor typically revolves around snow, festive ornaments and who could forget good ole Saint Nick. Though it may be true that society implanted the image of a "perfect Christmas season" into our minds, everything seems so much more magical in the snow, right? The first time I saw snow was when I went tobogganing in Australia. Most of the people my age went skiing or snowboarding but I hopped onto my sled like vehicle and rapidly went down multiple slopes like a gangster, haha. My last encounter with snow was when I went to Big Bear for French Camp but I still haven't seen an actual snowfall. Maybe, someday. But I digress. So onwards to this post. I am in love with this dress - It's something I can wear to research, school or out for lunch! If you are following my blog, you may have noticed these boots in my last post. Do you see anything different? The boots looked a bit plain so my mom added some fringe at the top. Gives it a little something extra! I finished off the look by maintaining the color scheme with this heart clutch.! Until next time!


// NINE WEST Knee High Leather Boots // CHANEL Sunglasses //

XO,
Adrienne


You Might Also Like

0 Comments