Irresistible Me

Thursday, November 16, 2017



How to Wear Black Leather Shorts - How to Look Sophisticated in Black Leather Shorts
This look was taken some time ago when it was still warm in Southern California - the temperature has drastically dropped ever since! I recently acquired this oh so cute trapeze top from Forever 21 and I've been mixing it with different bottoms non-stop! I was going for something casual so I ended up pairing this top with my favorite leather shorts and tan heels!

Onward to the good stuff... this post marks the first time I ever used hair extensions. I typically spend more time on my hair than my makeup each morning - anyone with me? Every day seems to be some sort of bad hair day for me... my hair typically inverts and dances to it's own beat. If I'm fortunate to find a style that suits me, it doesn't exactly matter by the end of the day since my hair tends to flatten out. I'm the person who has to spray half a bottle of hair spray, tease my hair until it looks like a bird's nest, and use tons of mousse to keep my hair in tact.

So what's my hair really like? I have thick hair but it's also very fine. I never thought about using extensions as an alternative to teasing my hair for that voluminous effect. It was only until Irresistible Me that I saw the wonders of extensions. If you've been reading my blog for a while now, you can see that my hair is voluminous in most posts - I can say with certainty that it took a lot of hair spray and teasing to achieve those looks. Now in this post, I didn't use ANY hair spray! I just clipped the pieces onto my head and was surprised at the volume of my hair! Yes, I still had to tease a few parts here and there but it managed to stay in tact!

The package comes with 10 pieces - 1 large and very thick piece, 2 medium pieces, 5 small pieces, and 2 additional clip-ons. I was surprised at how accurate the color was to my natural hair color! I have this unusual virgin hair color - it appears dark brown without any direct light however, my hair seems like it has highlights and turns medium brown under the sun.The clips are extremely reliable and stay in place - just make sure you actually clip it into your hair!

If your hair color resemble my natural color, then you should definitely get the Chocolate Brown extensions - I chose the 200 grams since I love having that voluminous effect! Check out Irresistible Me, HERE.

How to Look Good In Forever 21
What to wear for a casual date
how to look classy in a forever 21 tank top
how to look high class in leather shorts

// FOREVER 21 Sleeveless Layered Trapeze Top // SPARKLE & FADE Leather Shorts // COACH Tan Heels // 3.1 PHILLIP LIM Pashli Medium Satchel // CHANEL Sunglasses //


You Might Also Like

0 Comments