Casual Parisian

Saturday, January 28, 2017


Casual Parisian French Girl Off Duty Look_Little Black Dress with Camel Duster Coat_Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus

Hey guys, it's been a while! I just finished my 4th week of school and took my first midterm of the quarter. For those of you who follow along on my Instagram, particularly my Instagram Stories, you saw that I spent the weekend in Santa Barbara! I had the honor of giving a podium at the Southern California Chapter of the American College of Surgeons. After many years of research, I was able to present my results to a group of peers. My project was a, "Comparison of Insulin Requirements in Distal Pancreatectomy Patients versus Whipple Procedure." I believe I was the only attendee who wasn't an MD, PhD or both. Many of my classmates asked me if I was nervous but I only felt tired. I juggled school, completing my presentation, my research paper and a new research proposal for this coming summer. I'm still suffering from "travel-lag" but I'm hoping to catch up on sleep this weekend!

Anyways, this is a typical outfit I would wear on cool or warm school days. When I was an undergraduate at UCI, I wore heels to class a majority of the time. Yes, I trekked up those crazy hills in Aldrich Park with heels and my feet did suffer... the things I do for fashion... Over time, the pain outweighed my desire to wear heels. My sneaker and flats collection is gradually getting larger though my heeled shoes closet is simultaneously growing at the same rate. When I began pharmacy school, I thought I could wear heels since P1 classes are in a single classroom. What I did not account for was the walk from the parking lot to the actual campus. Since I spend a great deal of my day at school and in traffic, flat comfortable shoes are my best friends. I love these leopard calf hair slip-ons from Kate Spade.

To all my future pharmacy students, what topics would you like to know more about? Many of you asked me about my typical day, life at UCSD/ San Diego and activities I'm involved in. I will be uploading my next pharmacy post in early February! I have to get through a four more midterms but then I'll finally have time to create posts that hopefully helps future or current applicants! Until next time!


Pharmacy Student_What to wear to School_College Style_UCSD_Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus
Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus_ Casual Outfit_Everyday Look_What to Wear to School
What to Wear to the Beach_Spring Style_California Fashion Blogger_Student Pharmacist_Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus
Adrienne Nguyen_Invictus_Calf Hair Slip-On's Kate Spade_Duster Coat and Black Dress


// KATE SPADE Leopard Calf Hair Slip-Ons // 3.1 PHILLIP LIM Medium Black Pashli Satchel // DIY Little Black Dress //

XO,
Adrienne

You Might Also Like

0 Comments