Sequined Nomad

Tuesday, October 03, 2017


Sequinned Top and Leather Shorts_Adrienne Nguyen

Reminiscing to a time when I didn't have to worry about imminent exams or drowning in a massive pile of work that continues to grow. I miss going to the beach every weekend without feeling guilty about pushing my studying aside... listening to the waves crash against the sand, picking up broken seashells, watching the sun disappear in the horizon, eating way too many sweets, trying to prevent birds from attacking me to steal my food, waiting for the occasional dolphin to appear (you can actually see them inNewport Beach)... Oh, how I miss all these simple pleasures in life.

This outfit was actually taken quite some time ago when I only had to think about meeting deadlines for my research project. This past month has been hot and humid but the nights are getting much cooler. I wonder what the weather in San Diego has in store for me this season. Hopefully it gets cold enough so I can start layering and playing around with my clothes. Besides locations for outfit posts, I plan on picking up photography again. The last time I actually focused on it was my first year of undergrad however, life and academics prevented me from fully committing myself to photography. It may be a slow process since I'm still settling into my new place, juggling school and a business but I do plan on committing myself to a few hobbies to keep myself sane. Until next time!

Adrienne Nguyen_ Fishtail Braid_Summer Fashion_Newport Beach
Newport Beach Fashion Blogger_Adrienne Nguyen
Adrienne Nguyen_Casual Cool Style
Adrienne Nguyen Photography_Birds Flying in the Sunset_Newport Beach, California

// ASTR Sheer Sequin Sleeveless Top // 3.1 PHILLIP LIM Pashli Satchel // CHANEL Sunglasses //

XO,
Adrienne

You Might Also Like

0 Comments